Where the content states: "We" includes HostHe or any party acting on HostHe's implicit instructions. "You" includes the person purchasing the services or any party acting on the customer's instructions. "Member" includes the purchaser of services or any party acting on the purchaser's instructions. "The Registrant" includes the person applying for a domain name or any party acting on the Registrant's instructions. "The Registry" refers to the relevant domain names Registry. "Server" means the computer server equipment in connection with the provision of the Services. "Web Site" means the area on the Server allocated by us to you for use by you as a site on the Internet. "TOS" includes this agreement. HostHe reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification to this URL: http://www.hosthe.com In consideration of the mutual covenants herein, the parties agree to the following, which shall apply during the term of this agreement:
Shared Hosting There is a limit of 25% CPU usage that is applied on a per cPanel basis. Resource intensive websites can lead to server issues and, consequently, can result in account restrictions. We allows a maximum of 25% CPU usage limit on our shared and reseller servers. If a hosting account exceeds this limit for longer than 90 seconds, resource restrictions will be placed on the account.
“Reseller hosting have the same limits as Shared servers, however, the limit is per cPanel, not for the entire reseller package.”
However, if you have multiple cPanel accounts contributing to a server problem, we may suspend any of them.
An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory or other file system object. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have. The inode limitation is applicable to all our servers.
There is a soft limit of 100,000 files per cPanel; however, accounts that exceed over 100,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended.
is not allowed to store any backup files, Video or audio files in your cPanel or in server. This is to avoid the unnecessary use of inodes, as the files increase in your panel that will increase the inodes and accounts that exceed over 100,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended and no refund will be initiate in this case.
Shared hosting can’t be used as reseller hosting, if anyone is used as a reseller hosting and consumes the inodes then that will result in suspension and appropriate action (suspension or termination) will be taken.
In shared Hosting only 1000 visitors allow per day. For more than 1000 visitors you need cloud hosting, VPS or dedicated Server.
In shared Hosting you can’t do bulk emailing or store unlimited email. As it is shared hosting we allow only 2 GB space per email Id in unlimited plan or in advance, standard plan. Space more than 2 GB not allowed in our server for email. Although you can create unlimited email accounts there is no limit for that.
If the account is being inactive more than 3 months then it will be terminated permanently without any information to avoid any load on or junk on our servers.
Hosting which expires and does not renew within 15 days from its expiry date will be terminated completely. Deleted data can’t be restorable in this case and either through mail or call client will be informed. We will not be responsible if client does not able to check mail or receive call regarding renewal‘s.
Backup restoration will be chargeable. Restoration charges will be 1699 INR /- . If you paid for the restoration and backup will not available in that case, paid amount will be fully refunded. If the backup will available no refund initiate. After request for back up you need to wait for 24-48 hours. We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore. “we are not responsible for confirm backup taken by us. You would sole liable for your data no liability taken by us for providing data” You may request us for a backup of the last 7 days (from the date of request) and in most cases we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard. From the list of backups available and their date of generation you must select the date of the backup very carefully as we will only be able to undertake this task once a week. Also, there may be a possibility of missing files due to the time elapsed between date of backup and request for restoration, in such a case we will not be able to re generate the backup.
If any account found in any kind of illegal activity, hacking, copyright issues, both sites , adult contents such accounts will be suspended and terminated within 24 hours and no refund will initiate in such cases. we will not responsible in such cases for any kind of data loss / backup.
I would request you to look into the following points regarding our backup policy:-
“Once the domain is registered it can’t be canceled or refunded.”
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your risk.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance coverage in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for
1. We shall use our reasonable endeavors to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
2. We shall have the right to suspend the Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice, but if such suspension lasts or is expected to last for more than 7 days you will be notified of the reason. As a reseller or sub-client, it is your responsibility to take care of backup for sites that may be yours or ones under you. We also reserve the right to disallow services/hosting to any client as we feel necessary and hold no liability. Also please note that we do not offer any sort of compensation on our network uptime guarantee.
3. The Services provided to you hereunder and your account with us cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than you. No more than one log-in session under any one account may be used at any time by you. If you have multiple accounts, you are limited to one login session per system account at any time; user programs may be run only during log-in sessions. If your account is found to have been transferred to another party, or shows other activity in breach of this sub clause, we shall have the right to cancel the account and terminate the Services and/or this Agreement immediately.
1. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre payment.
2. Payment is due each anniversary month, quarter or year following the date the Services were established until closure notice is given. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card you authorize HostHe to debit your account renewal fees from your card.
3. All payments must be in US Dollars.
4. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
5.In 24 Hour money will be 50% refunded . if you purchase Freedom plan , Unlimited plan or Combo plan then refund within 24 Hour with 50% will be initiated with deducting the domain charges and ssl charges.After 24 days no refund will be initiate except unlimited plan . In every plan refund after 24 Hour with 50% will be along with deduction of domain and usage per month.
1. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services and the Server including, without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred by us in consequences of your breach or non-observance of this Agreement.
1. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Services supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded, subject always to sub clause.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
3. Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim.
4. In any event no claim shall be brought unless you have notified us of the claim within one year of it arising.
5. In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
6. You are responsible for monitoring Bandwidth and Disk space usage of your site. This is easily done from your Control Panel. If you go over the amount indicated in your current plan; you will assessed a surcharge as set forth in our pricing structure.
1. Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be sent by either email, fax or recorded delivery to the address of the other party as appearing in this Agreement or ancillary application forms or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent or if sent by fax shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report, or if sent by recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served two days following the date of posting.
1. On our site you will find links to all the information to get your web site up and running. All information pertaining to your account should have been included in the Welcome Letter you received when we created your account. If you did not receive a welcome letter email, please contact our Support Team. There are several reasons an email may not reach you; first and foremost is if the domain you have contracted services for is the same domain your welcome email was sent to.
2. The support feature of our service at present time consists of our Support System solving server related problems only.
. If you require support for your scripting, there are several online tutorials available we can help you find. You may purchase our technicians' services at the rate of $80 per hour, with one half hour minimum billed. We reserve the right to wave this fee at any time.
3. Support can only be addressed in English through our Support System.
4. All Support requests are to be processed through our Support System. Any other request for support, except as noted in Section 9.5, will be considered a breach of our TOS.
5. In the event of a server outage or other such emergency, you are free to contact us in any manner.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law and the laws governing the state of Michigan. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. courts.
1. No one shall post defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
2. Any abuse towards any HostHe employee will not be tolerated. You are expected to request and respond to support and other issues in a professional manner. When emailing HostHe or utilizing the Ticket Desk Support System, refrain from using caps, exclamation points, and other forms of written yelling. Any cursing, yelling, or further intentional disruptive behavior aimed at HostHe or it's employees shall be considered a violation of this TOS.
3. Any threat; whether verbally, orally, written, or delivered by second parties directed towards HostHe or any of it's employees, partners, equipment, and concerns shall be construed as a violation of this TOS.
4. Any conduct viewed as violating this section shall be considered a violation of this TOS. HostHe will be the sole arbitrator in regards to what is deemed a violation.
5. No refunds shall be given when the contents of this section necessitates removal of the account.
1. You may cancel the Services at any time by logging into the Ticket Desk Support System (for verification) and requesting cancellation of services.
1. These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
2. HostHe reserves the right to amend these TOS at any time.
3. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service on occasion for any such amendments.
4. All shared hosting plans are for web hosting purpose. we not allow hosting of downloadable files like mp3, wallpaper download site, movies downloading/streaming site or bot site under our hosting. All such sites will be suspended by our server team without any prior notice.